New Pro-Forge Upper Control Arms to suit multiple vehicles
23 November, 2020
Ironman 4x4 has released two new Pro-Forge Upper Control Arms which are suitable for all Ironman 4x4 suspension lifts.
The firm says these are designed to guarantee optimised wheel alignment by correcting geometry following a suspension lift.
They are suitable for a range of vehicles including:
- Isuzu D-Max and MU-X, 2012-2019
- Holden/Chevrolet Colorado, Colorado 6 and Trailblazer, from 2012 onwards
Key features include:
- Optimise wheel alignment at raised ride height
- More clearance for larger tyres and increased lift
- Improved ball joint angle
- High strength forged alloy 6082 T6 for durability
- Easily achieve up to 4°+ of Caster Correction following suspension lift
- Integrated provision for sensor wire and brake hoses
- ADR and GVM upgrade compliant
For availability and pricing details, please get in touch with us by phoning (08) 6269 6250 during business hours or emailing email@example.com