Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
THE ESSENTIAL4WD CLUB MEMBERSHIP
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In these Terms and Conditions:
- "Card" means a membership card issued pursuant to this Program;
- "Club Voucher" means the Introductory offer given to each Member upon joining the Essential4WD Club, which can be redeemed by the Member against a purchase with Essential4WD in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- The "introductory offer" is subject to change from month to month, but it will generally give the member of UP TO 30% off purchase of parts or non-sale cash-and-carry items and is valid for 30 days after the member first registered their details with us online.
- "Member" means an individual who is an Australian resident whose application to take part in the Program is accepted and approved in writing by Essential4WD;
- "Membership" means membership in this Program;
- "Program" means the Essential4WD program operated pursuant to these Terms and Conditions by Essential4WD;
- "Essential4WD" means Essential4WD, ABN 63 636 112 046.
- "Website" means www.Essential4WD.com.au.
- By joining or using the Program, each Member accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any variations made from time to time to these Terms and Conditions by Essential4WD.
- Essential4WD may change these Terms and Conditions at any time by publishing the amended terms on the Website or otherwise notifying the Member of the change. The amended Terms and Conditions are effective in 30 days from the date they are notified to the Member. It is the Member’s responsibility to check the Website and their emails for changes from time to time and before using the card.
- Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, Essential4WD may terminate, suspend, deactivate and/or archive your membership if you have not transacted with or used your card for any 24-month period. ESSENTIAL4WD do not warrant that your Membership details will be kept and/or can be retrieved in the event that your Membership is terminated, suspended, deactivated and/or archived pursuant to this clause. However, you may be eligible to reapply for a new membership, subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Program at the applicable time.
- Essential4WD gives no warranty as to the continuing availability of the Program. Essential4WD may, in its absolute discretion, at any time cancel or suspend the Program in whole (or in part) upon reasonable notice of not less than 30 days to the Member.
- Membership in the Program is only open to individuals who reside in Australia and is subject to acceptance and approval of application by Essential4WD. Memberships are only established on receipt, acceptance and approval of original application of the Member by Essential4WD. Essential4WD may refuse any application at its absolute discretion.
- Each card shall remain the property of Essential4WD. The card is not a credit or a payment card. Any lost card may at the discretion of Essential4WD be replaced. There is no fee for this replacement. A Member must notify us immediately if their card is stolen or lost. Essential4WD is not liable for any delay in replacing a card.
- The Member is responsible for the safe keeping of their card, and Essential4WD will not be liable for any unauthorised use of a card. The Member shall be responsible and liable for any use of the card by anyone other than that Member. The Member will be responsible to contact the Essential4WD if they discover any unauthorised activity.
- The Member’s card can only be used by the Member and is not transferable. The Member’s card can only be used on presentation to Essential4WD and must be accompanied with adequate personal identification as determined by Essential4WD (at its sole discretion).
- Essential4WD shall determine the Membership entitlements at its sole discretion which may include (without limitation) communication from Essential4WD, exclusive Member competitions, regular email updates and special promotional offers at Essential4WD. Notwithstanding the forgoing, nothing shall prevent Essential4WD (at its sole discretion) offering promotional offers to individuals who are not Members, changing the terms of the membership entitlements, adding membership entitlements, and removing any membership entitlements.
- Essential4WD reserves the right to exclude certain products and services from the Program. These products and services include but are not limited to fitment and installation.
- Membership is considered activated once the Member's profile has been fully completed online. Members will receive notification of this activation via email (if a validated email address has been provided).
- Each Member Account includes a Club Voucher which is valid for 30 days from the date of joining.
- To use the Club Voucher, a Member must show their Card at a Essential4WD store before making their purchase.
- The redemption and/or use of the Introductory Voucher is subject to the following conditions:
- Each Club Voucher will have an expiry date applied to it.
- Club Vouchers are not redeemable for cash or exchanged for any other type of credits offered by ESSENTIAL4WD.
- The Club Voucher will have specific terms and conditions applied to it, which may change from time to time.
- The Member hereby irrevocably holds harmless ESSENTIAL4WD, its related corporate bodies, employees, directors, suppliers and agencies from all claims, suits, demands, actions, proceedings which the Member has or in the future may have against ESSENTIAL4WD, its related corporate bodies, employees, directors, suppliers and agencies, and shall indemnify and release ESSENTIAL4WD, its related corporate bodies, employees, suppliers, directors, related companies and agencies from all and any claims for damages or otherwise in the terms of, and arising out of this Program to the full extent permitted by law or unless the liability arises due to the wilful default and/or negligence of ESSENTIAL4WD. The term "related corporate bodies" has the meaning given to the term "related company" by the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
- To the extent permitted by law, ESSENTIAL4WD will not be liable for any delays, disruptions, omissions or errors in the operation of the Program including technical or mechanical malfunctions, and will not be liable for any loss caused by any such delays, disruptions, omissions or errors.
- To the extent permitted by law, ESSENTIAL4WD, its related corporate bodies, employees, directors, suppliers and agencies is not liable for any loss or damage suffered by Members resulting from such withdrawals, cancellations, variations or change permitted under these Terms and Conditions.
- Where ESSENTIAL4WD is required to notify the Member of a particular matter (including without limitation, any change to these Terms and Conditions, suspension and termination of the Program, any change to the Membership entitlements) pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, ESSENTIAL4WD will notify the Member by email in the first instance (if a validated email address is provided) or by text message (if a valid mobile phone number is provided but no validated email address has been provided). Where a Member has not provided a validated email address or valid mobile number, then ESSENTIAL4WD is deemed to have notified the Member if the notification is published on the Website.
- Without in any way limiting the rights of ESSENTIAL4WD available in these Terms and Conditions and/or under law, if a Member is in breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or acted fraudulently, at any time, then ESSENTIAL4WD may cancel the Member's Membership with the Program and any Member whose Membership is cancelled may no longer access Member promotional offers, use any unused Introductory Vouchers, or any other related benefits.
- Refer to the https://www.essential4wd.com.a..., which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.